The Millennium Trilogy + Uncorrected Proof Copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo + Uncorrected Proof Copy of The Girl Who Played with Fire SIGNED by the translator + Advance Reading Copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo [6 vols]
by LARSSON, Stieg
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Rainford and Parris Books - PBFA (GB)
- Sellerâ€™s Inventory #
- The Millennium Trilogy + Uncorrected Proof Copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo + Uncorrected Proof Copy of The Girl Who Played with Fire SIGNED by the translator + Advance Reading Copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo [6 vols]
- LARSSON, Stieg
- Book condition
- second hand - F/F
- 1st Edition
- Maclehose Press/Quercus
- Date Published
- Mystery|Film|Author's First...
Terms of Sale
Rainford and Parris Books - PBFA
Books remain the property of Rainford & Parris Books until payment is received in full. Rainford & Parris Books cannot be held responsible if an item is delayed during transit - any claims due to losses incurred due to delay will need to be made to the postal service / courier direct. Postage, packing and insurance are extra at cost. Courier services (3-5 days) may be used for multiple book orders or sets of books.
About the Seller
About Rainford and Parris Books - PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional... [more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [more]
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released prior... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [more]
- The heel of the spine.
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [more]