Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leicester: Argee (Publishers) Ltd., 1969 Brown cloth, gilt with white lettering to spine. Pages 184 plus Supplementary and Late Display Sections. Remains of paper stuck to front board. Ex-Library with faint perforated stamp on title page and number on verso. Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C & J Read (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- MIDLANDS & NORTHERN TRADES DIRECTORY 1969
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Argee (Publishers) Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- MIDLANDS, NORTHERN, TRADES DIRECTORIES
- Bookseller catalogs
- Directories; U.K. Topography;
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
C & J Read
We aim for same day dispatch on receipt of payment and to answer e-mails promptly. Payment may be made by Paypal, cheque or British postal order. Sterling cheques from overseas accepted if drawn on a UK Bank. Postage is extra and overseas orders will be sent by economy airmail or surface mail at printed papers rate unless otherwise requested. Every effort is made to provide a full and accurate description but we are happy to give a full refund if the book fails to meet expectations provided that we are notified within 7 days of delivery and that items are returned to us in the same condition in which they left us.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Ask Seller a Question
About C & J Read
WE have been selling books for over 20 years and are former members of the P.B.F.A. We closed our shop in 2001 and now sell on the internet and at book fairs. We have a general stock of about 10.000 items on all subjects and welcome enquiries on particular wants.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]