Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper & Row, 1961. Bumps to lower corners, small stains at base of spine. otherwise a sound copy, clean and unmarked. Jacket shows wear at edges and spine ends. A comprehensive history of the state, with many B&W photos. Indexed; with a chronology covering 1608 thru 1960. Detailed bibliography.. Revised Edition. Burgundy Cloth. Good+/Good+. Illus. by William Thomas Woodward.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Trench Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Michigan in Four Centuries
- F. Clever Bald
- William Thomas Woodward
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- Revised Edition
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All orders ship promptly; usually within 24 hours.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Trench Books
General stock, but specializing in fiction titles through 1970 and early children's series books. Large inventory, being listed as time permits. All listed titles are subject to prior sale.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]