Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A2zbooks (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Mexico and the Life of the Conqueror Fernando Cortes - 2 Volumes
- Prescott William H
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Researched indicates reprint
- Peer Fenelon Collier
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- BZDB42 NOISBN History; Mexico; Antiques & Collectibles. Mexico and the Life of the Conqueror Fernando Cortes 2 Volumes
Terms of Sale
When ordering books especially textbooks it is best to determine the correct ISBN number before placing the order. If you are unsure about an item email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 859-748-0224 and we will be happy to assist you with your purchase. Customers must receive prior authorization from A2zbooks before returning an item. All returned items must include the order number. This can be hand written, but please include the order number with the book. Items must be returned within 10 days from date received. Sealed and shrink wrapped items that have been opened by customer are non-returnable. Computer Software that has been opened is not eligible for return. Books must be returned in original condition. Items that are ordered incorrectly by customer are not eligible for return.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]