Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: University of London Press, 1962. vii + 276pp; Covers worn and previous owner's signature to ff.e.p. covered with 'white-out'; D/w frayed at edges with some loss to top of spine of d/w-in protective sleeving; Internally bright and sound;. Third Impression. Cloth. Good/Fair. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE MEASUREMENT OF ABILITIES
- VERNON, PHILIP E
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Third Impression
- University of London Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]