Mastering The Art Of French Cooking
by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle, Simone Beck
- very good
- Very Good /No Jacket
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mastering the Art of French Cooking is a two-volume French cookbook written by American author Julia Child, Simone Beck, and Louisette Bertholle, both of France. Written for the American market, it was published by Alfred A. Knopf in 1961 (Volume 1) and 1970 (Volume 2). Widely credited with bringing French cuisine into the American home, it has since become a standard in the culinary world. Originally, a third volume was planned but Child lost interest in the project as her television career took off and so Simone Beck published separately what would have been the third volume as Simca's Cuisine .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Crotchety Rancher's Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mastering The Art Of French Cooking
- Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle, Simone Beck
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Date published
- FRENCH, GERMAN, DUTCH, POLISH, TURKISH, EUROPEAN, POULTRY, WINES, POTATO, VEAL, CABBAGE, CHEESE, ALES, BRITISH, GOURMET, CUISINE, PROVENCE, ALSACE, ETHNIC,
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall.
Terms of Sale
Crotchety Rancher's Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Crotchety Rancher's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]