Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Harry N. Abrams Inc.,, 1996. First Edition. Cloth. Fine in Fine DJ. Over 200 illustrations, 89 plates in full colour. Very slight signs of shelf wear. Tiny rubbed out pencil mark on ffep, dw small crease at base.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Master Drawings Rediscovered.
- Ilatovskaya, Tatiana
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Fine DJ
- First Edition
- Harry N. Abrams Inc.,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art History;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]