Maryland Historical Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 2, June 1954
- very good
- Very Good
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Maryland Historical Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 2, June 1954
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Maryland Historical Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 7% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4 for Media Mail, $5 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Orders sent UPS will have tracking emailed to you. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Any book over $200 must be sent UPS or Priority Mail.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.