Manuale Ordinandorum Opusculum: Non Ordinandis Solum, sed et Ordinatis Praesertim Sacerdotibus, Utilissimum. (Editio decima quinta, accuratius emendata et aucta)
- Very Good-
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Manuale Ordinandorum Opusculum: Non Ordinandis Solum, sed et Ordinatis Praesertim Sacerdotibus, Utilissimum. (Editio decima quinta, accuratius emendata et aucta)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Apud A. Jouby et Roger.
- Place of Publication
- Paris, France.
- Date published
- Catholic; Clergy; Canon Law; Latin;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Catholic - Priesthood;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- half bound
- aka Half Binding, this indicates a book bound at the spine and corners with one material and the rest in another material. ...[more]