Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Early English Text Soc. - Oxford, 1960. Bound in green boards, stamped in black. This is the two volumes, translated from the French. Volume 1 contains text, Volume 2 - Introduction and Notes. Some weare to edges and a bit of dustiness, but most acceptable. . Reprint. Soft Cover. Very Good +/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mandeville's Travels (Two Volumes - complete)
- HAMELIUS, P
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Early English Text Soc. - Oxford
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]