Mammoth Cave of Kentucky ( Hovey and Call) With an Account of Colossal Cavern. Revised Edition.
by Horace Carter Hovey
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Louisville, Ky: John P. Morton & Company, 1912. Book. Near Fine. Cloth. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Green cloth with gilt lettering/rules to the front and gilt lettering to the spine. This copy is NEAR FINE. Exterior is rich with minimal soiling, one crimped tip, and only hints of other edge wear. Inside is unmarked, crisp , and tight with minimal toning. Fold out map as frontispiece. Illustrated with additional maps and photographs. With Historical Notes. Scenic Accounts. Descriptive and Scientific Matters of Interest to Visitors, based on new and original explanations. Simply lovely..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Mammoth Cave of Kentucky ( Hovey and Call) With an Account of Colossal Cavern. Revised Edition.
- Horace Carter Hovey
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- John P. Morton & Company
- Place of Publication
- Louisville, Ky
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]