Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MagicCarpetBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Magic and Mystery in Tibet
- David-Neel, Alexandra
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- University Books (1965).
- Place of Publication
- New Hyde Park, NY
- Religion, Magic, Tibetan Buddhism, Buddhist, Lama, Mysticism, Spirituality, Psychic, Tulpa
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Satisfaction guaranteed. Items must be returned in the same condition as sent within 30 days of receipt. Shipping charges are refunded only if the return is due to an error in the item's description. The charge for returned checks is $25.00. Nevada residents must pay sales tax or provide a signed resale certificate. All items subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]