MAG CITY 6
by SCHOLNICK, Michael, Gregory Masters and Gary Lenhart, Editors
Silver Spring, Maryland
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Contributions from Alice Notley, Larry Fagin, Ted Berrigan and many others. Masters, Scholnik and Lenhart published larger quantities of poems than other contemporary magazines with a non-academic, personal style. "Mag City was a party in print'" says Greg Masters. [Clay and Phillips, 233].
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MAG CITY 6
- SCHOLNICK, Michael, Gregory Masters and Gary Lenhart, Editors
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Mag City
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix
Payment by check or money order (made out to "Type Punch Matrix"), VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org). All books subject to prior sale. New customers are asked to prepay. Libraries, institutions, and established customers and dealers may be invoiced. Reciprocal trade courtesies extended.
About the Seller
About Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.