Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic, Madeline continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madelinenot tigers, not mice, not even getting sick. To Madeline, a trip to the hospital is a grand adventure.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Excelente and instructive book
i absolutely adore this book. its one of those few books created for both children and adults; i actually am not bored when i read this book to kids. the rhyming is superb. story length is perfect and it makes a great read aloud.the type of book kids can keep on coming back to.great read ,all in all.
- Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bemelmans, Ludwig
- Finely bound in full green morocco by Monique Lallier with onlays, inlays, tooling, and green, red, and yellow decorations. The
- Book condition
- First edition
- Simon and Schuster,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
CWO Visa, MC , American Express, Discover SHipping: $6.00 1st ordinary-sized book, at cost for others. Our normal method of shipping within the U.S. is U.P.S. International orders shipped at cost; please inquire about costs of air and surface shipment. All books guaranteed as described. Items returnable within ten days if the customer is dissatisfied; please phone or e-mail first. Customers are encouraged to e-mail us with any questions before ordering.
About the Seller
About Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]