Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic, Madeline continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madelinenot tigers, not mice, not even getting sick. To Madeline, a trip to the hospital is a grand adventure.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Excelente and instructive book
i absolutely adore this book. its one of those few books created for both children and adults; i actually am not bored when i read this book to kids. the rhyming is superb. story length is perfect and it makes a great read aloud.the type of book kids can keep on coming back to.great read ,all in all.
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bemelmans, Ludwig
- Book condition
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Ludwig Bemelmans First Edition, Madeline First Edition Signed, Madeline Ludwig Bemelmans First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]