Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic, Madeline continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madelinenot tigers, not mice, not even getting sick. To Madeline, a trip to the hospital is a grand adventure.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Excelente and instructive book
i absolutely adore this book. its one of those few books created for both children and adults; i actually am not bored when i read this book to kids. the rhyming is superb. story length is perfect and it makes a great read aloud.the type of book kids can keep on coming back to.great read ,all in all.
- Mammy Bears Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bemelmans Ludwig
- BEMELMANS, LUDWIG
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Picture Books; Children's Illustrated; Madeline;
Terms of Sale
Mammy Bears Books
I do my utmost to describe my books accurately, please read the description
The picture forms an important part of the description, please view the image carefully. Thanks
Book prices are net in Australian dollars, Shipping Rates are at cost and sent tracked with Australia Post.
SHIPPING ESTIMATES ARE BASED ON 500g PACKAGES.
MammyBearsBooks has individual book shipping costs already calculated.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Mammy Bears Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]