MAD MAGAZINE Volume 1, #15
by MAD MAGAZINE ( Gaines, William M. & Kurtzman, Harvey )
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- THE FINE BOOKS COMPANY (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- MAD MAGAZINE Volume 1, #15
- MAD MAGAZINE ( Gaines, William M. & Kurtzman, Harvey )
- Book condition
- second hand
- First Edition
- Educational Comics, Inc
- Date Published
- FIRST EDITIONS
Terms of Sale
THE FINE BOOKS COMPANY
PAYMENT WITH ORDER; $12.50 FOR THE FIRST BOOK,
$1 FOR EACH SUCCEEDING ITEM; SHIPMENTS OUT
OF THE COUNTRY WILL BE MORE AND MUST BE SENT
INSURED OR SENT UNINSURED AT THE BUYERS RISK.
PLEASE SUPPLY COVER LETTER WITH EACH ORDER
STATING WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING AND WHERE
YOU WANT ORDER SHIPPED (We will ship to P.O.
Boxes but prefer to ship USPS where possible)
BOOK-PLATES, PREVIOUS OWNERS SIGNATURES,
REMAINDER MARKS & PRICE CLIPPED DW'S NOT
ALWAYS NOTED. PLEASE INQUIRE IF IMPORTANT
TO YOUR PURCHASE.
ALL BOOKS STATED "FIRST EDITION" ARE FIRST
PRINTINGS AS WELL UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
ALL BOOKS OFFERED WITH DUST-WRAPPER OR SLIP-CASE WHEN
DUST-WRAPPER OR SLIP-CASE IS READ IN THE DESCRIPTION.
BOOK DESCRIPTIONS TAKE PRECEDENT OVER ANYTHING
ABE MAY INDICATE. FOR EXAMPLE: IF AN ITEM IS SIGNED
OR INSCRIBED, THAT IS ONLY ACCURATE IF ONE READS
SIGNED OR INSCRIBED IN THE ITEMS ACTUAL DESCRIPTION.
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS ADD 6% SALES TAX PLEASE
ALL ITEMS RETURNABLE FOR ANY REASON WITHIN 7 DAYS OF
RECEIPT AS WELL AS FOLLOWING ABEBOOKS STANDARDS ( Courtesy of notification of item to be returned appreciated and desired).
IF PAYING BY CHECK IN U.S. FUNDS,
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
THE FINE BOOKS COMPANY.
VISA & MASTERCARD ALSO ACCEPTED,
BUT PAYPAL PREFERRED (AND ANY &
ALL CREDIT CARDS THEY MAY ACCEPT).
A SMALL SURCHARGE MAY THEN APPLY.
IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER OR HAVE AN INQUIRY,
BUT HAVE A BLOCK ON YOUR EMAIL FOR A RESPONSE,
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT OUR EMAIL IS REMOVED FROM
With the recent proliferation of internet auction sites and massive databases, we suggest you look for the insignia of the ABAA, the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America, now celebrating over 50 years and/or the ILAB, the International League of Antiquarian booksellers. These organizations, composed of the leading booksellers worldwide, require their member booksellers to have a proven track record of experience and to abide by a detailed code of ethics.
About the Seller
About THE FINE BOOKS COMPANY
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional... [more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]