Macro Socio-Economics: From Theory to Activism
by Sciulli, David & Amitai Etzioni
- Fine with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Macro Socio-Economics: From Theory to Activism
- Sciulli, David & Amitai Etzioni
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with no dust jacket
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- M E Sharpe Inc
- Place of Publication
- Armonk, Ny, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Socio-economics, Theoretical Approaches, Activism, Sociology
- Bookseller catalogs
- Business and Economics; Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Education, etc.);
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.