Lost Empires: Being Richard Herncastle's Account of His Life on the Variety Stage from November 1913 to August 1914
by Priestley, J. B
- Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lost Empires: Being Richard Herncastle's Account of His Life on the Variety Stage from November 1913 to August 1914
- Priestley, J. B
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- 1st American Edition. 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Place of Publication
- Boston. Boston
- Date published
- Historical Fiction, Empire Theatres, 1910s, Variety Stage
- Bookseller catalogs
- Historical Fiction; Fiction, General; Entertainment / Theater;
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]