THE LORD OF THE RINGS Comprising The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King.
by TOLKIEN, J. R. R.:
- See description
York, North Yorkshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lucius Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS Comprising The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King.
- TOLKIEN, J. R. R.:
- Book condition
- First edition, second impression of volume one, first impression
- London: George Allen and Unwin. 1954 - 1955.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Lucius Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage... [More]
- first state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some... [More]