Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little Women (or Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy) is a novel by American author Louisa May Alcott (1832–1888). Written and set in the Alcott family home, Orchard House, in Concord, Massachusetts, it was published in two parts in 1868 and 1869. The novel follows the lives of four sisters—Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March—and is loosely based on the author's childhood experiences with her three sisters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This book is excellent for young girls, or even for those that are just young at heart. This book is just a timeless classic-the characters could be from any time or any place. I would definitely recommend that you have your daughters read this beautiful book.
- Armadillo Alley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Little Women
- Louisa May Alcott
- Louis Jambor
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Collector's Edition
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, CT
- Bookseller catalogs
- Easton Press;
Terms of Sale
Armadillo Alley Books
About the Seller
About Armadillo Alley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.