Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Blue Ribbon Books, 1934. First edition of this work in which Carnegie uncovers little known facts about public figures, such as Albert Einstein, Walt Disney among others. Octavo, original cloth. Signed by Dale Carnegie on the front free endpaper. Near fine in a very good dust jacket. In this book Dale Carnegie wrote about characters from all walks of life, some of them his contemporary and some from history and has tried to highlight their habits, including Albert Einstein, Edgar Allan Poe, Cleopatra, Lenin, Christopher Columbus, among others.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Little Known Facts About Well Known People.
- Carnegie, Dale
- Book condition
- Blue Ribbon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Dale Carnegie First Edition Signed, Little Known Facts About Well Known People First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Raptis Rare Books
Founded by Matthew Raptis, Raptis Rare Books is an antiquarian book firm that specializes in literature, children's books, economics, photo books, signed and inscribed books, and landmark books in all fields. Our business model is simple: we strive to handle books that are in exceptional condition and to provide exceptional customer service. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and exhibit at major book fairs in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, as well as other regional fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]