Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris, Treuttel & Würtz, 1829. 5 Volumes in-8 size: 20x13 cm. Book Condition: Very Good. Vol.1: iv + 448 pp, Vol.2: 488 pp, Vol.3: 556 pp, Vol.4: 588 pp. Text in French language. Hardcover: Leather spine with marble cover in very good condition with only some light wear/scuffing on the edges of the gilded spine and top of spine due to shelf exposure. Spine is solid and tight. Pages crisp and clean in very good condition. #D204SIS
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Historica Rare Books (GR)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- De la Littérature du Midi de l'Europe
- SIMONDE DE SISMONDI, Jean Charles L
- VERY GOOD
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- Treuttel & Würtz
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Literature, Sismondi, Italian literature, European literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry and Literature;
Terms of Sale
Historica Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Historica Rare Books
Rare, antique and out of print history books and more. Visit by appointment on appointment only. The catalogue contains just a selected number of books. If you need more information or look for a particular book please don't hesitate to contact us.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]