The Life and Strange Surprising Adventure of Robinson Crusoe, of York, Mariner, as Related By Himself
by Defoe, Daniel
- Poor/No dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Henry Frowde and Hodder & Stoughton, 1910. Hardcover. Poor/No dust Jacket. Noel Pocock. Condition: Poor. Embellished with Plates By Noel Pocock (illustrator) Printed on chunky paper with rough edges, rough cut. 352 pages + 24 color tipped on plates including Frontispice. First pages and frontispiece are detached. All plates present. Covers have age related stains and discolouration. Rubbing to all edges. Hinges are cracked with spine exposed. Cracks to the spine cover, spine is secure but getting weak. Prior owner's name to first blank page.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Life and Strange Surprising Adventure of Robinson Crusoe, of York, Mariner, as Related By Himself
- Defoe, Daniel
- Noel Pocock
- Book condition
- second hand - Poor
- Jacket condition
- No dust Jacket
- Henry Frowde and Hodder & Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children Vintage;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [more]