The Life of the Right Rev. John Milner, D.D., Bishop of Castabala, Vicar Apostolic of the Midland District of England, F.S.A. London, and Cath. Acad. Rome.
by Husenbeth, F. C
London (Birr), Ontario
Standard Delivery: 7 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Life of the Right Rev. John Milner, D.D., Bishop of Castabala, Vicar Apostolic of the Midland District of England, F.S.A. London, and Cath. Acad. Rome.
- Husenbeth, F. C
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- James Duffy
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- theology Roman Catholic Church biography Right Rev. John Milner recusancy recusants bishops prelates 18th century 19th century Ireland Irish history biography Count Arthur Moore political life politics nineteenth century Great Britain philosophy scholarsh
- Bookseller catalogs
- Philosophy & Theology -- September 2008;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express, PayPal, cash, cheque and money order. Other credit cards may also be used through the www.biblio.com site. Prices in other currencies available upon request. Canadian residents must add 5% GST. Certain large or heavy books may require additional shipping charges. Other overseas and special shipping methods (upon request) at cost. Returns accepted within 10 days upon notification and a reason given.
About the Seller
About CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.