Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown 1946. Stated First Edition. Book is in fair condition. Text is clean and unmarked with light foxing and stains on some pages. Boards discolored but sturdy. Former library copy with "Library Copy" stamped on bottom edges and library stamp on front pastedown. Both pastedowns and endpages are discolored. Considerable edgewear, esp. at head and foot of spine. Previous owner's name on front endpage. No DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookandPen (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Life Line
- Phyllis Bottome
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- Little, Brown and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- vintage fiction, spy thrillers, James Bond
- Bookseller catalogs
- Vintage Fiction; First edition;
Terms of Sale
Items may be returned for up to 14 days after delivery for full refund, including shipping costs back and forth if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. If being returned because buyer doesn't agree with description, it should be in the same condition as sent. Prior notification is required before returning.
Free standard shipping in the U. S. Expedited and international shipping charges will be billed at cost and charges will be quoted with order confirmation.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]