Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Michael Joseph, 2010. Hardcover. Good/Acceptable. 2010. 295 pages. Signed by the author. Pictorial dust jacket over black cloth. Contains colour photographic plates throughout. Flatsigned by author to endpaper title page. Pages and plates remain bright and clear with minimal tanning and foxing. Boards have moderate shelf-wear with bumping to corners and rubbing to surfaces. Light crushing to spine ends. Unclipped jacket has light edgewear with tears and creasing. Water stain to rear panel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A flatsigned book is signed, and not inscribed, directly on a page of the book, rather than on a bookplate or with an...[more]