Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Temple Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Life of John Mytton Esq.
- Nimrod [Apperley, Charles James]
- Alken, H. And Rawlins, T.J.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- George Routledge and Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Noisbn, Onlaid Binding
Terms of Sale
Temple Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Temple Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]