Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: MacMillan. G+. 1881. Hardcover. A little wear to the edges, FEP at spine is cracked but this does not impact the tight binding. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Mostly Useful Fictions (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE LIBRARY
- Lang, Andrew
- Book condition
- second hand - G+
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- A Litta
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
Terms of Sale
Mostly Useful Fictions
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2009
East Northport, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Mostly Useful Fictions
20th and 21st Century world literature, modern firsts, ARCs and Proofs, plus a little judaica, history, and photography.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book... [more]