The Legend of Luke (A tale of Redwall)
by Brian Jacques
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In this twelfth book of the masterful Redwall epic, storyteller Brian Jacques goes back in time to the days before Redwall, revealing with dramatic poignancy the legend of the first of the magnificent Redwall warriors--Luke, father of Martin. Joined by Trimp the Hedgehog, Dinny Foremole, and Gonff--the ever-mischievous Prince of Mousethieves--it is that legend Martin hopes to discover when he embarks on a perilous journey to the northland shore, where his father abandoned him as a child. There, within the carcass of a great red ship--broken in half and wedged high up between pillars of stone--he finally uncovers what he has been searching for: the true story of the evil pirate stoat, Vilu Daskar, and the valiant warrior who pursued him relentlessly over the high seas, seeking to destroy Vilu at all costs, even if it meant deserting his only son.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This is one of the best books in the Redwall series. We finally learn what happened to Martin the Warrior's father Luke after he goes on his quest for revenge. This is a fantastic book!
- Dandy Lion Editions (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Legend of Luke (A tale of Redwall)
- Brian Jacques
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Chidren, teenager, Redwall, fantasy, fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dandy Lion Editions
Dandy Lion Editions Book Store Policies
- We take our descriptions seriously and try very hard to make sure that our books are of good quality and accurately described. If you have any fiurther questions about any book we will answer to the best of our ability and with honesty. However we are not responsible for the content of any book.
- We are not infallible and if we make a mistake or offer a service which you are not completely happy with we hope that you will contact us and give the opportunity of putting things right. We will respond to your communications respectfully and in a timely fashion.
- All books are kept shelved and ready for dispatch from our premises in Surrey.
Shipping & Packaging
- Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.
- Within the UK 2nd class post is included in the book price. 1st class or Special delivery can be provided at an added cost.
- For overseas orders we offer Standard Airmail which is untracked or Priority Shipping with comes with tracking.
- Shipping costs are based on an average sized book (up to 1kg). If your book order is heavy or oversized and you require overseas shipping, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping payment is required.
- UK economy shipping is free. Overseas orders are sent airmail Europe fromGBP 7.50 & worldwide from GBP 12.00
- All our books are sent our properly and professionally packaged using quality materials for safe transport & delivery. We have had excellent feedback regarding our packaging.
- We accept Credit/Debit cards via Paypal & personal cheques or Postal Orders in GBP. Please note that we are unable to accept debit/credit cards over the phone.
- All books & shipping costs must be paid for in full before they will be shipped.
- Items being sent within the UK are normally sent 2nd Class (Royal Mail 48) and normally take 2-5 business days. 1st class (Royal Mail 24) and Special Delivery (tracked) are available at an extra cost.
- Items shipped overseas are always sent by standard airmail and this usually takes 7-10 business days depending upon where you live. Items can be shipped by Airsure at an extra charge and is only available to certain countries and is the only tracked service for overseas customers.
- If your item does not arrive within 7 business days (UK) or 14 business days (overseas) please get in touch with us and we will do what we can to help. Packages do sometimes get delayed but very few get lost completely.
Refunds & Returns
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your book it may be returned to us within 14 days for a refund of the purchase price less the cost of return postage. It must be returned in the same condition in which it was send and in the same or similar packaging. You must contact us before sending the book back so that we can give you further instructions.
- If the book is being returned because of a mistake on our part then we will also refund shipping costs as well. Once again please contact us first.Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.
About the Seller
About Dandy Lion Editions
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: