The Laws of England Concerning the Game, of Hunting, Hawking, Fishing and Fowling....
by Nelson, William
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Laws of England Concerning the Game, of Hunting, Hawking, Fishing and Fowling....
- Nelson, William
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- E. And R. Nutt and R. Gofling(printers) for Ward and Chandler
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Hunting Game Deer Hawks Fishing Ducks Salmon
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover. All books are carefully described and may be returned within ten day if the customer is not satisfied. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $5 for US orders based on books weighing 2 lbs. Worldwide shipping available.
About the Seller
About Alcuin Books, ABAA-ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]