Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Lasso the Wind : Away to the New West
by Egan, Timothy
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Knopf, 1998-08-25. First edition, complete line of . Hardcover. very good/near fine. NOT an ex library book. 266 pages including the index. Black mark on bottom edge of pages. Dust jacket has no chips or tears, price is not clipped.
Timothy Egan lives in Seattle.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Lasso the Wind : Away to the New West
- Egan, Timothy
- Book condition
- second hand - very good
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- Quantity available
- First edition, complete line of
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]