Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Calcutta: Office Of The Superintendent, Government Printing, India, 1902. vi + 291pp; Internal hinges cracked though still firmly atached; Slight shelf wear to head and tail of spine and to edges else a very bright copy; Remains of the adhesive strip on front end paper; Blind stamped covers and gilt lettering to front cover and spine;. First Edition. Cloth. Very Good/No d/w. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LAND REVENUE POLICY OF THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- Office Of The Superintendent, Government Printing, India
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- India; Land Revenue;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]