Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: John Miles, 1935. 268pp; Translated by Thomas McGreevy; Covers spotted and soiled and prelims. yellowed and edges worn with some fraying else clean and bright;. First Edition Thus. Cloth. Fair/No d/w. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LAMENT FOR THE DEATH OF AN UPPER CLASS
- MONTHERLANT, H. DE
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition Thus
- John Miles
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Thomas McGreevy;
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]