THE LADY OF THE BARGE.
by Jacobs, W.W
- Near Fine with no dust jacket
Santa Monica, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: DODD, MEAD & COMPANY.. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1902. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. First American edition precedes the British edition. Presumed 'Second Issue' with "Dodd, Mead & Company" stamped on spine. About fine, but for a partially erased previous owner's name inked at head of front end paper, and spots of old glue at corners of paste downs & end paper. One spot of glue staining at rear paste down. Lacks the rare jacket. The full-color pictorial decoration on front cover is virtually 'as new'. None of the usual hinge problems & soiling common with this title. Features the first publication of the famous horror story "The Monkey's Paw." .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE LADY OF THE BARGE.
- Jacobs, W.W
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- DODD, MEAD & COMPANY.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Science Fiction & Fantasy/w.w. Jacobs/208
Terms of Sale
TERMS: All items are offered subject to prior sale. Any book may be returned within 10 days, providing prompt notice is given. Scans available upon request. SHIPPING: Shipping is by USPS/Priority/Insured at $11.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. USPS/Media Mail/Insured for $7.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. Priority Mail/Insured at actual cost. Overseas shipping is via Air Parcel Post/Insured at actual cost. First Class Mail International shipped at actual cost.(Insurance not available for this rate,and we will ship only with customer's waiver for loss or damage) PAYMENT: We accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express,PayPal and Checks. California residents, please add 9.25% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Waverley Books
Waverley Books is a mail order operation.We conduct business from our home. Lists of books for sale are issued regularly during the year. Customers are welcome by appointment to view the inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.