Kinne's Pleading, Practice and Forms in Action and Special Proceedings at Law and in Equity in the State of Iowa Volume II, Revised Edition, 1897
by L.G. Kinne
- Poor Condition/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Callaghan and Company, 1898. Hardcover. Poor Condition/No Dust Jacket. 777 pages. The leather binding is heavily worn; rear cover and last endpages loose; pages yellowed; a few small chips. Reference copy of an old law book. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 3-4 Pounds. Category: Legal, Jurisprudence, Government; Inventory No: 118791. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Kinne's Pleading, Practice and Forms in Action and Special Proceedings at Law and in Equity in the State of Iowa Volume II, Revised Edition, 1897
- L.G. Kinne
- Book condition
- second hand - Poor Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Callaghan and Company
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Legal, Jurisprudence, Government; Kinnes Pleading Practice and Forms in Action and Special Proceedings at Law and in Equity in the State of Iowa Volume II Revised Edition 1897 LG Kinne
- Bookseller catalogs
- Legal, Jurisprudence, Government;
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: