King Arthur and his Knights
by WINDER, Blanche (Re-told)
- Good/Dust Jacket acceptable condition with a big tear that goes front to back. Chips and tears around price clipped.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ward Lock. Hardcover. Good/Dust Jacket acceptable condition with a big tear that goes front to back. Chips and tears around price clipped.. 1950's Hardback with Dust Jacket. Good condition. Spine is bent, prior owner's inscription to first blank page. tanned edge paper. Mild bumping to spine and corners.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- King Arthur and his Knights
- WINDER, Blanche (Re-told)
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket acceptable condition with a big tear that goes front to back. Chips and tears around price clipped.
- Quantity available
- Ward Lock
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children Vintage;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [more]