Killer In The Rain
by Chandler, Raymond
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 21 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"Killer in the Rain" refers to a collection of short stories, including the eponymous title story, written by hard-boiled detective fiction author Raymond Chandler. The collection features eight short stories originally published in pulp magazines between 1935 and 1941. At Chandler's request, the stories remained uncollected during his lifetime and, save for three which were reprinted without his express permission, were not republished until 1964.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
The Rare Book Shelf
Books and associated merchandise may be returned for refund within seven days of receipt as long as prior notice has been agreed and all books and associated merchandise are returned in the condition they were initially dispatched in.
About the Seller
About The Rare Book Shelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]