KEY TO UNCLE TOM'S CABIN; PRESENTING THE ORIGINAL FACTS AND DOCUMENTS UPON WHICH THE STORY IS FOUNDED, TOGETHER WITH CORROBORATIVE STATEMENTS VERIFYING THE TRUTH OF THE WORK
by Stowe, Harriet Beecher
- Very Good-
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- KEY TO UNCLE TOM'S CABIN; PRESENTING THE ORIGINAL FACTS AND DOCUMENTS UPON WHICH THE STORY IS FOUNDED, TOGETHER WITH CORROBORATIVE STATEMENTS VERIFYING THE TRUTH OF THE WORK
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Clarke, Beeton, and Co.
- Date published
- Literature, American Literature, Black History, Slavery, Civil War, South, Southern, Antebellum South, Plantations
- Bookseller catalogs
- Black History; Literature;
Terms of Sale
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC; Bookseller Since 1978, store hours : Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm EST 859-253-0614, firstname.lastname@example.org 862 S. Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 Terms: US$ by check on US bank or Visa, MC, or Amer Exp;all personal checks held for 10 days before item(s) can be shipped; 10 day return for any reason. All items subject to prior sell. Ship/hnd: multiple volume sets counted by the book (ie. 4 vols = 4 books). Some oversize books may require additional shipping. If so we will notify you with options before your order is processed. All order have free Delivery Confirmation and on line tracking **All International orders may be delayed due to customs beyond the quoted delivery times** We will bill libraries and institutions on 30 day terms with your Purchase Order number.
About the Seller
About Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.