Kawaleria Samodzielna Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Wojnie 1939 Roku.
by Mitkiewicz, Leon
- Good in Fair dust jacket
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Kawaleria Samodzielna Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w Wojnie 1939 Roku.
- Mitkiewicz, Leon
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- Zwiazek Kawalerzystow I Artylerzystow Konnych W Ameryce Polnocnej.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario.
- Date published
- Poland; Polish; Military; Warsaw;, World War II; WWII; History;, Artillery;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poland - WW II;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]