Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Oklahoma Press, 1957. First Edition. Hardcover. Fair Condition/Fair. 417 pages. Ex-library with typical marks, wear to the edges. Broken near the front hinge; tape repaired front hinge; a good reading copy still. The jacket is creased, faded and worn. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 2-3 Pounds. Category: American History; Inventory No: 174929. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Kansas: A History of the Jayhawk State
- William Frank Zornow
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN American History; Kansas A History of the Jayhawk State William Frank Zornow
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]