Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Judas Images of the Lost Disciple
by Kim Paffenroth
- Near Fine+/Very Good++
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
WJK, 2001. 1st Edition. . Hardcover. Near Fine+/Very Good++. This is a solid & Square hardback Religious Book in Near Fine+ condition with a Very Good++ jacket. c2001, First Edition, LOOKS Very lightly read!! This book and jacket are in very nice condition ! It is a very firm & square book with a clean & bright cover. Very nice edges, corners and spine ends. Tight & bright & unmarked pages. No names.There is some interesting notes on the inside cover by a Bible scholar. The jacket is clean & very bright. It has a little light edge wrinkle. Light shelf wear. 207 pages. #18379.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Judas Images of the Lost Disciple
- Kim Paffenroth
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good++
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Louisville, Kentucky, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.