Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The MacMillan Company, New York, 1952. 8.875" X 6" in green cloth with gilt lettering. Top edge a little dusty: VERY GOOD PLUS condition. Jacket is overall moderately soiled; back strip darkened from handling; a little chipping at top of spine; GOOD. 498pp. VOLUME II ONLY.. 5th or later Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE BOOK VAULT (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- J.S. BACH Volume II
- Schweitzer, Albert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 5th or later Edition
- The MacMillan Company, New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Music; Biography & Memoir;
Terms of Sale
THE BOOK VAULT
Payment through Biblio by credit card or to us directly. All books are rerturnable upon notice within 10 days. We ship as quickly as possible after payment, often the same day.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Endicott, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About THE BOOK VAULT
We are independent booksellers located in "that other EDEN," the Southern Tier of NY. We have collections in several categories, especially, military history, art, ephemera, history, literature, poetry, etc. Customer service is our strong suit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]