Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Journal of the William Morris Society Volume II Number 3 Winter 1968
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- William Morris Society,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- William Morris Society,Arts and Crafts Movement,Kelmscott,biography,, nineteenth century history,May Morris,medieval saga,literary criticism
- Bookseller catalogs
- biography; Nineteenth Century History; arts and crafts movement; Authors: Morris, William; William Morris Society; medieval saga; May Morris; Kelmscott;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.