Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Jewels of Aptor is a 1962 science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany, and is Delany's first published novel. Prior to this, he had sold a pair of articles to Seventeen Magazine, only one of which was printed. A year before that, two prize stories had appeared in the national student magazine, Literary Cavalcade. The book first appeared as an Ace Double with Second Ending by James White.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Jewels of Aptor
- Samuel R. Delany
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Ace Books
- Date published
- Fiction - Science Fiction, Scifi
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction - Science Fiction; Vintage PB's - SciFi, Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
About Riverwood's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]