by Ellison, Ralph. (Text) Harmuth, Will. (Illustrations)
- Fine with no dust jacket
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Even though Ralph Ellison's novel Invisible Man is sometimes featured on banned books lists, it remains a consistent staple on many high school reading curriculums. In the novel, Ellison laments the feeling of hopelessness and invisibility that many Black men experience in the United States, and it elegantly explores the themes of racism and bigotry in ways that are both unsettling and accessible.
Read more: Identifying first editions of Invisible Man.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Invisible Man.
- Ellison, Ralph. (Text) Harmuth, Will. (Illustrations)
- Leather Binding.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with no dust jacket
- SIGNED LIMITED EDITION
- Franklin Library.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Waverley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]