The Influence of Various Protein Concentrates on Egg Production (University of Missouri College of Agriculture Bulletin 288)
by H.L. Kempster
- Fair Condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Missouri, College of Agriculture, 1930. Softcover. Fair Condition. 20 pages. Light wear; yellowing; stamp on cover; solid pamphlet. Tearing along the edge. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Farming; Inventory No: 110889. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Influence of Various Protein Concentrates on Egg Production (University of Missouri College of Agriculture Bulletin 288)
- H.L. Kempster
- Book condition
- second hand - Fair Condition
- Quantity available
- University of Missouri, College of Agriculture
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOAMZ NOISBN Farming; The Influence of Various Protein Concentrates on Egg Production University of Missouri College of Agriculture Bulletin 288 HL Kempster
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [more]