Inaugural Address of Dwight H. Green, Governor of Illinois, January 13, 1941; Tribute booklet created in honor of Governor Henry Horner, and Inauguration program 1937 for Henry Horner.
by Green, Dwight H
- very good-light soiling to wraps; all else-clean, tight, & attractive.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
All three documents are in fine condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Inaugural Address of Dwight H. Green, Governor of Illinois, January 13, 1941; Tribute booklet created in honor of Governor Henry Horner, and Inauguration program 1937 for Henry Horner.
- Green, Dwight H
- Book condition
- Used - very good-light soiling to wraps; all else-clean, tight, & attractive.
- Quantity available
- First edition.
- none given
- Place of Publication
- none given
- Date published
- government; Illinois
- Bookseller catalogs
- Law, Politics & Social Sciences;
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]