THE ICONS OF YUHANNA AND THE IBRAHIM THE SCRIBE.
by Mulock, Cawthra & Langdon, M.T
- VERY GOOD+ cloth volume. Small quarto with colored frontispiece and twenty plates
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ICONS OF YUHANNA AND THE IBRAHIM THE SCRIBE.
- Mulock, Cawthra & Langdon, M.T
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD+ cloth volume. Small quarto with colored frontispiece and twenty plates
- London: Nicholson & Watson, 1946. FIRST EDITION
- Icons Orthodoxy Christian art
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]