Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Irolita Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hyde Park for Horsemanship
- Joyce Bellamy
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- J.A. Allen
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Horsemanship, England, London, History, Parks, Hyde Park
- Bookseller catalogs
- Animals - Horses; Horses - History & Memoirs;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Shipping every weekday via USPS Media Mail, from Niagara Falls, New York, or via Canada Post to Canadian customers.
I package carefully. Hardcovers and larger paperbacks are polybagged and boxed in double layer fitted cardboard. Very small paperbacks are polybagged and sent in padded mailers of appropriate size.
I try very hard to provide highly protective packaging for all items. However, customers are welcome to request additional layers of protection for collectible and/or fragile items.
Free bookmark included.
About the Seller
About Irolita Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]